7.2.10

real food



One of my best friends came round last night and proceeded to cook up something of a storm, and as 'eating well' is a seriously rare occurrence at my house, the effort was totally appreciated.

Living with another guy, means that our culinary efforts tend to lean more towards McDonald's, pesto pasta, cheese on toast and often involve numerous rounds of the 'Poke that thing at the back of the fridge to see if it's edible' game, so it was something of a shock to be offered up spaghetti with an expertly slow-cooked tomato sauce and home-made garlic bread(plus at no additional cost, a cleaned-up kitchen). I foolishly convinced myself that I could - at least at some basic level - 'cook', but I was definitely schooled last night.

1 comments:

vlora. said...

Is this about the food that I made?

Post a Comment